- BUFFERRING saat streaming? Coba Ganti Server Alternatif 👉 MORE INFO
- Cara Download Film & Subtitle cek di https://ld2tv.me/news/cara-download-film-di-ld2tv/
- Laporkan Film yang ERROR [Rusak/Subtitle Tidak Sinkron] melalui fitur Report / Chatango (kanan-bawah) kemudian mention @KepitingRebus / @LangitKelam agar cepat direspon
- TV Series dan Drakor rilisan lama kemungkinan besar tidak bisa diperbaiki
- Mimin Movie & Anime = @KepitingRebus
- Mimin TV Series & K-Drama = @LangitKelam
Summary & Details
In April 2010, there is no oil exploration operation in the Gulf of Mexico to compare with the Deepwater Horizon oil rig with its size or sheer depth of its drilling. However, the project for the BP oil company is beset with technical difficulties to the point where the general operational supervisor, Jimmy Harrell, and his Chief Electrical Engineer, Mike Williams, are concerned potentially dangerous trouble is brewing. Unfortunately, visiting BP executives, frustrated by the project's long delays, order curtailed site inspections and slanted system tests to make up for lost time even as Harrell, Williams and his team helplessly protest for the sake of proper safety. On April 20, the workers' fears are realized in the worst possible way when the rig's various structural and system flaws spark a catastrophic cascade of failures that would create a massive blowout and explosion that threatens them all, even as it also begins the worst environmental disaster in US history.
Also Known As: Deepwater Horizon
Writers: Matthew Michael Carnahan (screenplay by), Matthew Sand (screenplay by), Matthew Sand (screen story), David Barstow (based upon an article by), David Rohde (based upon an article by), Stephanie Saul (based upon an article by)
Awards: Nominated for 2 Oscars. Another 3 wins & 13 nominations.